Tuesday 8 December 2015

Some albums I really, really liked this year...

AOTY - 2015

Here are some of the albums I particularly enjoyed this year, in no particular order apart from Number 1. I have also seen over half my faves live this year which is pretty awesome!



Personal Best - Arnos Vale

Strand of Oaks - Heal 

The Decemberists - What a terrible world, what a beautiful world

Father John Misty - I love you Honey Bear

Rocky Votolato – Hospital Handshakes

Laura Marling - Short Movie

Great Lake Swimmers – A Forest of Arms

Prawn/Moving Mountains - Split

Ryan Adams - 1989

William Elliott Whitmore - Radium Death


...but My Album of the year is...

The Charlatans – Modern Nature

To comeback with this positive, uplifting album and a change of direction, after what they have been through as a band is completely incredible! Their self titled album was the first vinyl I ever bought with my own money and I get to see them in Cardiff tomorrow for the first time in about 18 years! I cant wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment